Exclusive: Video recording of the workshop "Big Flowers + Photo Zones"
Video course " Big flowers from various modern materials " + PHOTO ZONES For those who want to master the art of creating large realistic flowers! The video course is a recording of the main points of the three-day training is author Anna Tsvetkova's training, which contains answers to all questions about large flowers and decor with them.
The program from 0 to pro! + READY-MADE DIMENSIONAL PATTERNS (YOU JUST NEED TO PRINT THEM OUT).
After watching this course you will know how to make a magnificent peony from corrugated paper, a rose from EVA, a poppy, anemone, and of course, learn all about the structures of photo zones and how to attach any flowers on them!
You will learn how to work with different modern materials, learn basic techniques and tips how to shape petals. Knowing basic techniques you will be able to assemble a flower of any form and diameter.
You will also learn how to paint and tint flowers and make them realistic. All about tools for painting and about the paint - contacts of suppliers and links to tools. The goal of the course is to learn how to work with different materials. You will learn how to take beautiful pictures of your work, because right picture is 90% of success!
-The course touches on how to start promoting yourself and how to start earning money in floristry. What contractors to contact about the design. How to form the price for your flowers.
Let's calculate in detail the cost of a flower arch and a peony!
-All about paper. What to use, how to choose, where to buy, how much it costs. Complete information about the paper used + contacts of suppliers.
-Our legendary fluffy peony! Step-by-step technique of assembling a large peony 50-60 cm in diameter. All the secrets on how and with what to make the bud voluminous, fluffy and as realistic as possible!
- Closed peony bud - how to make, step-by-step assembly technique
- Various modern materials for large flowers. We consider Isolon, Penolon, EBA. All the characteristics and properties of these materials, how to work with them, how to shape the petals, 4 basic techniques that can be used to make any flower!
- How to choose, where to buy, how much it costs, contacts of suppliers and all the details about the materials.
-All about painting isolon, foam and eva, all about tools and paints with contacts of suppliers!
- Flower parsing: anemone, poppy, ranunculus. Detailed assembly diagrams with patterns that just need to be printed out!
- Rose of EVA with a diameter of 40-50 cm. Step-by-step assembling technique.
- All about photobooths. Types of designs, all the technical solutions and tricks of installation! Detailed information about attaching flowers to different surfaces. All about rose flowers - stems, bases, leaves.
- Pricing. How to calculate the cost price! Let's calculate the cost price of roses, peonies, assembled photoflowers and compositions. How to set prices.
- Work with the client. Stages: drafts, visualization, compositional decisions when creating photo zones.
The video course answers all your questions and more! ___________________ The master class is 310 minutes long. After payment you will receive a link to the storage location of the master class. You can watch it at any time, it will always be available, you need an Internet connection for viewing. Patterns and templates of petals are attached to the master class.
Click to order
You chose these lessons:
Payment is currently only available via PayPal. Soon we will connect payment by card. If you do not have PayPal, please contact us in any way.